Operations Support Functions:
- Answer phones, take messages, distribute/transfer calls.
- Assist customers and sales staff, schedule pick-ups, deliveries, payments, writing and adjusting sales orders, customer balances. Complete reports and scanning functions.
- Run/print price tags; tag merchandise.
- Balance cash drawer
- Assist in delivery of merchandise into customer's homes.
- Move and condense merchandise within locations to ensure space efficiency.
- Move merchandise to and from show floor; display or rewrap for storage, delivery, customer pickup or shipment.
- Use point of sale (POS) system to manage flow.
- Ensure accuracy on customer orders and system records
- Incoming: unload, identify, inspect, tag, and receive. Outgoing: unpack, inspect, assemble and wrap to ensure unblemished arrival.
- Notify leadership of inventory discrepancies found during inventory counts, receiving, picking, staging, and loading process to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Resolve basic and intermediate inventory discrepancies and report to manager, supervisor or lead.
- Communicate professionally with customers, colleagues, vendors. Ensure inventory accuracy by resolving discrepancies; keep management informed on inventory.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check in order to go into customer homes.
- Lean practices. All other duties as directed by supervisor including working a different schedule or in a different location. Grounds and building maintenance; lighting assistance.
- Adheres to safety policies and practices and consistently models safe behaviors and risk reduction procedures. Avoid damage to equipment/merchandise through proper handling, operating, and maintenance of equipment. Follow pre-established guidelines and manufacturers specifications. Maintain a safe, organized facility. Abide by company rules and expectations.
Organization: Ability to prioritize and apply time management to meet short and long-term projects and objectives.
Problem Solving: Ability to evaluate variables and apply solutions.
Math skills: Ability to construct benchmarks, measurements, basic percentages, fractions, or ratiosAnalytical: Quickly analyze, create and interpret complex issues or statistics and provide timely resolution.
Communication: Effectively present ideas and information to a wide range of audiences in written and verbal formats and to influence and advance decisions and organizational objectives.
Individual Characteristics: Lead with honesty and integrity. Treat others with love, dignity and respect. Personal excellence
Judgment/Discernment: Ability to assess situations and use discretion to resolve while protecting brand and minimizing risk.
Leadership: Strategic planning -- Balance of daily work pace and improvement initiatives -- Teach and model
Organizational: First time quality- Elimination of waste - Lean concepts -- Community involvement -- Profitability -- Project management.Team Building:Collaboration -- Focus on plan -- Work standardization -- metrics for decisions and benchmarking.