Primary Objective & Scope of Position:
This position is responsible for performing duties associated with merchandise movement: storing, moving, and distributing product.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities:
- Move and condense merchandise within locations to ensure space efficiency.
- Move merchandise to and from show floor; display or rewrap for storage, delivery, customer pickup or shipment.
- Use point of sale (POS) system to manage flow.
- Ensure accuracy on customer orders and system records
- Incoming: unload, identify, inspect, tag, and receive.
- Outgoing: unpack, inspect, assemble and wrap to ensure unblemished arrival.
- Communicate professionally with customers, colleagues, vendors. Ensure inventory accuracy by resolving discrepancies; keep management informed on inventory.
High school diploma or GED (or currently working towards). Basic math. Knowledge of tools and hardware components and product assembly. Basic computer knowledge is required. POS knowledge desirable.