Primary Objective & Scope of Position:
To supervise and provide a professional level of service and support to all customers and employees that utilize the Contact Center for a variety of purposes and facilitates recommended action in a manner consistent with Slumberland and Contact Center guidelines.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities:
- Assist in hiring, scheduling, training and corrective action of personnel.
- Supervise Contact Center activity ensuring successful performance of all related responsibilities; resolve escalated customer calls; facilitate operational action creatively, professionally, timey and cost efficiently.
- Team scheduling for all hours ensuring coverage and process fulfillment during store hours.
Communication and Leadership
- Attend training, department and company meetings. Identify non-conformance's and trends in a professional, contributive fashion.
- With Department manager, provide feedback/suggestions toward improvement/process development.
Measurements and Reporting
- Manage monthly KRA scorecards for outside call center, sales directors and Contact Center teams. Scorecards are shared at the cabinet level and drive organizational change and relationships with outside call center.
- Adhere to safety policies and practices; consistently models safe behaviors and risk reduction procedures.
- Daily implementation of company Mission, vision and strategy in compliance with Principles and Values.
- Receive, respond and manage initial requests for services from customers/users through a variety of means: phone calls, mail, stores, emails, IS tickets, etc. in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in the administration and billing of contracted parties that perform work for Slumberland.
- Perform follow-up and order maintenance to ensure task completion and alert customers and vendors of situation status and delays efficiently/effectively within Contact Center and Slumberland guidelines.
- Maintain department performance levels regarding schedule adherence, phone & time rates, timeliness of response and finalizing rates, response times, open file sizes, service levels, etc.
- Represent Slumberland to outside vendors by providing reliable, professional resource information and guidance to assist in the training, development and performance of action being taken on behalf of Slumberland and our customers.
- Perform a variety of duties related to customer contact that include customer survey mailing, recording and administration, franchise call monitoring, disbursement of information, etc.
- Maintain ongoing operation process knowledge and skill base through training attendance, participation, retention and practice that will enable performance of requested tasks in professional and timely manner.
- Accurately input customer interaction information into computer applications or Escalate systems; comply with company operational guidelines regarding data input to insure customer history, vendor chargeback information, delivery/pickup activity, service activity reference, etc. in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Provide service and miscellaneous information to customers and employees utilizing the Customer Service Dept by researching information or providing appropriate direction elsewhere.
- Take action to resolve a variety of request and situations as indicated by employees and customers to maximize the user's experience as established in Slumberland Mission Statement and Values. Includes arranging operational processes to facilitate action; processing sales order transfers & web orders; answering calls from 1-800 number and processing phone orders; scheduling deliveries, exchanges or returns; negotiating settlements; collecting and recording customer payments.
High school diploma plus one year advanced training and a minimum of two years administrative or customer service experience with proven success in office communication techniques. General working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook. Retail software experience preferred.