Primary Objective & Scope of Position:
Develops creative concepts and over sees production of marketing vehicles. Develops style guides and creative proto-types for adoption and execution. Educate production agency resources toward proper production of all vehicles.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities:
- Directs the execution of third party agencies and other suppliers to ensure consistent execution across all marketing vehicles, including digital, print, and video.
- Directly supervises contracted production resources for T.V. and video deliverables, including footage and editing.
- Provides advice, feedback and approvals to franchise operators for locally produced creative, in accordance with brand standards.
- Provides direction to third party photo studio resources.
- Targeted Marketing: Streaming media commercials and social media videos, specialty/life stage direct mail, prospect email, re-targeting web banner advertising, search engine marketing, targeted social media post and targeted audio streaming messages.
- Mass Marketing: T.V./streaming media commercials, print advertising ("circulars"), mass reach direct mail, outdoor advertising, opt-in email, social media advertising and radio scripts
- No direct reports. See above: Provides guidance and approvals to third parties, franchise operators and corporate office staff as required for use and application of brand-relevant creative assets.
- Shares updates to corporate office staff, corporate store management, franchise operators and third party agencies/suppliers about new or updated style guides, creative assets, and creative changes to Slumberland's internet properties (website, social media, etc.)
- Share learning with company leadership, direct manager, marketing team, other functional teams and third party agency/suppliers about new trends and directions in creative and visual brand execution.
- Use and support the operating excellence tools: work structure, tactical plans, L3 directional A3, and problem solving documents.
- Collaborates with the photo studio team on delivering product photos to established brand standards.
- Participate in appropriate meetings.
- Collaborate with all necessary individuals and teams to complete tasks and facilitate improvement projects.
- Create monthly Key Result Areas report.
Bachelor's degree or vocational diploma in graphic design. Minimum 4-5 years creative design experience, including high-level graphic design, brand identity development, campaign creative development and implementation. Portfolio of relevant project work required.