- Move and condense merchandise within locations to ensure space efficiency.
- Store Operations Only: Move merchandise to and from show floor; display or rewrap for storage, delivery, customer pickup or shipment.
- Use Warehouse Management System AND/OR Point of Sale System to manage flow.
- Ensure accuracy on customer orders and system records
- Incoming: unload, identify, inspect, tag, and receive. Outgoing: unpack, inspect, assemble and wrap to ensure unblemished arrival.
- Lead by example. Provide some training to other employees.
- Communicate professionally with customers, colleagues, vendors. Ensure inventory accuracy by resolving discrepancies; keep management informed on inventory.
- Lean practices. All other duties as directed by supervisor including working a different schedule or in a different location. Grounds and building maintenance; lighting assistance.
- Adheres to safety policies and practices and consistently models safe behaviors and risk reduction procedures. Avoid damage to equipment/merchandise through proper handling, operating, and maintenance of equipment. Follow pre-established guidelines and manufacturers specifications. Maintain a safe, organized facility. Abide by company rules and expectations.
Non-Essential FunctionsMaintains a safe and insurable driving record that will allow for driving on company business.
Reasoning Ability/Mental Effort:
Organization: Ability to prioritize and apply time management to meet short and long-term projects and objectives.
Problem Solving: Ability to evaluate variables and apply solutions.
Math skills: Ability to construct benchmarks, measurements, basic percentages, fractions, or ratios
Analytical: Quickly analyze, create and interpret complex issues or statistics and provide timely resolution
Communication: Effectively present ideas and information to a wide range of audiences in written and verbal formats and to influence and advance decisions and organizational objectives.
Individual Characteristics: Lead with honesty and integrity. Treat others with love, dignity and respect. Personal excellence
Judgment/Discernment: Ability to assess situations and use discretion to resolve while protecting brand and minimizing risk.
Leadership: Strategic planning -- Balance of daily work pace and improvement initiatives -- Teach and model
Organizational: First time quality- Elimination of waste - Lean concepts -- Community involvement -- Profitability -- Project management.
Team Building: Collaboration -- Focus on plan -- Work standardization -- metrics for decisions and benchmarking.